- Khus khus syrup – ½ cup
- Coconut water – 2 cup
- Lime juice – ½ tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream -3 scoop
Keep the coconut water in fridge for sometimes, so that it becomes chill and we don’t need to add ice.
Blend the khus khus syrup + coconut water + vanilla ice cream till frothy .
Serve chilled mocktail in a tall glass decorated glass.
- Adjust sweetness accordingly, as the coconut water can also be sweet and the khus khus syrup also has sugar. If the coconut water is very sweet then decrease the amount of khus khus syrup
- You can also add crushed ice.
- For simple mocktail – just blend chilled milk + khus khus syrup + vanilla ice cream.
- Also we can just blend khus khus syrup with sprite or soda and have it.
- Somewhat adding ice, I think changes the consistency and taste of the juice after melting, so always use chilled ingredients like fruits ot milk etc…
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Cold coffee
- Blue Sky Lychee mocktail
- Sweet lime punch
- Kala jamun juice
- Watermelon juice recipe
- Kokam juice recipe
- Virgin mojito recipe
- Virgin pinacolada recipe
- Lychee orange cocktail
- KFC choco crusher recipe
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies.