- Pasta – 2 cup [ any type ]
- Butter – 2 tbsp or more
- Garlic finely minced – 2 tsp
- Heavy cream – 1 cup
- Veg or chicken stock – 1 cup
- Pepper pwdr – salt to taste
- Grated cheeses – ½ cup [ parmesan ]
- Cilantro or parsley /coriander leaves for garnish [finely chopped ]
Boil water with ,add the pasta and cook till done . [12 min ] Once it is cooked drain the water and keep aside .
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the minced garlic and fry for few seconds.[colour should not change ]
Add the stock + salt + pepper , let it boil .
Add the cream ,mix well and let it boil .
Once it starts boiling, lower the flame and simmer for 4- 5 mins.
Add the grated cheese and mix well.
Once the cheese melts ,add the cooked pasta and mix well.
Simmer for more time if the sauce is watery .[sauce has to be thick ]
Off the flame ,garnish with parsley and serve hot .
- You can add more cream ,more cheese and more butter.
- I used maggi cube to make the stock .
- Instead of stock you can add white wine.
- You can also add stir fried veges or chicken .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Pasta in white sauce recipe
- Pasta in roasted red bell pepper sauce
- Pasta in Indian style
- Spaghetti in white sauce recipe
- Spaghetti stir fry recipe
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies.