BREAD CALZONE RECIPE by Sonu Shoree
· ½ cup – grated or scrambles paneer
· ½ cup – grated cheese
· ¼ cup – finely chopped coriander
· 1 – green chillies finely chopped [ if making for kids avoid it ,just add pepper pwdr ]
· ¼ cup – onion finely chopped,
· 1 tsp – dry celery powder or any other herb
· Salt and pepper to taste.
· Oil for deep frying
· Corn flour for dusting [ optional ]
· Big bread slices as required
Make a mixture of all the above ingredients except bread .
Take bread slices and cut all the edges.
Drizzle few drops of water from all the sides .
Gently roll it with rolling pin .
Place the stuffing in the center.
Bring the edges together to form a rectangle .
Lock it using fork as shown in the image .
Refrigerate it for sometime if time permits .
Dust both the sides with little cornflour .[ to avoid it from absorbing oil ]
Heat oil ina pan for deep frying .
Fry in hot oil till golden brown .
Serve with your choices of chutney or sauce or dips .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Perfect soft phulka
- Perfect idli recipe
- Cake recipes
- Rice recipes
- What to cook for breakfast ?
- Tips for buying and cooking fish
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies