CHEESE PINEAPPLE CHERRY [ C.P.C ] RECIPE
– A simple ,no cook starter for any party.
Pineapple cubes – 1 cup
Cheese cubes – few
Cherry – 1cup
Toothpick – few
Dice the pineapple and cheese into same size cubes.[small]
In a toothpick arrange the pineapple + cheese + cherry on the top.
Serve it in a plate or bowl full of ice cubes or crushed ice.
- I have used big stick so I have doubled the quantity.But if you are using a toothpick then only one cube of pineapple + 1 cube of cheese and a single cherry on top.
- Prepare it in advance and keep it in the fridge .
- You can arrange the three in any order.
- I have used processed cheese cubes .
- You can either divide each cube into 4 or 6 cubes.
- Be careful while inserting the cheese cubes ,as there are chances for it to break.
FOR MORE TIPS ,TRICKS,VIDEOS, RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies