- Boneless chicken – 250 gms
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Brown bread as required
- Olive oil / oil – ½ tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic – ½ tbsp
- Finely chopped onion – 1 small
- Finely chopped capsicum – ¼ cup [ optional ]
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Chilli flakes or pepper as required
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Cook the chicken + salt + mixed herbs till done. Allow it to cool . Finely shred the cooked chicken .
- If you want you can cut the edges of the bread.
Heat oil in a pan ,add garlic and saute for few seconds . [ Don’t burn it ]
Add chopped onion and fry till translucent.
Add capsicum and fry for 1 minute.
Add the shredded chicken and mix well.
Adjust salt + chilli flakes or pepper pwdr and mix well .
Off the flame and allow it to cool.
Add the mayonnaise + coriander leaves and mix well.
Take one bread slice and top it with the stuffing and cover it with other bread slice.
Serve it or take it in tiffin .
- You can also grill it .
- Y not mix little tomato sauce with the mayonnaise.
- U can also use white bread.
- Instead of boneless ,you can use with bones ,cook and discard the bones.
- You can refrigerate the stuffing ,and serve as cold sandwich .
for more recipes click on the names below : –
- Aloo cheese sandwich
- Corn capsicum sandwich recipe
- Russian sandwich recipe
- Cheese corn spinach sandwich recipe
- Sandwiches recipe
- Rava dhokla
- Crispy corn
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies