- Purple cabbage – ½ cup
- Green cabbage – ½ cup
- Onion – ½ cup
- Red and yellow bell peppers – ½ cup
- Green capsicum – ½ cup
- Carrot – ½ cup
- Mayonnaise – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Fresh curd – 1 or 2 tbsp [not sour ]
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp [optional ]
- Pepper pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Chilli flakes – ¼ tsp
- Mixed herbs /oregano – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Keep all the ingredients ready .
- Finely slice all the veges thinly lengthwise as shown in pic .
Take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl , starting with the veges one by one .
Start mixing with clean hands .
Refrigerate for sometime and serve .
- This salad can be used for stuffing in wraps or rolls .
- I had coloured bell peppers and purple cabbage ,so I used it – u can make without it .
- You can also make a dry version by omitting mayo and curd ,increase olive oil.
- Adjust spices as per taste .
- You can add more ingredients to it just refer to my Mediterranean salad recipe – Mediterranean salad recipe
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- What to cook for breakfast ?– 500 recipes
- Cake recipes – 46 cake recipes + 40 tips on baking -baking in cooker /pan /kadai
- Idli recipes – 42 tips + 27 different idli recipes
- Veg recipes– 100 + recipes
- Cooking tips – 200 tips
- Tips for buying and cooking fish– 30 recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking chicken – 30 + recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton– 20 + recipes
- Rice recipes – 53 + rice recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
For more tips ,tricks , videos ,recipe ,amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies