- Cooked rice – 2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 3 cup tightly packed
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp [ optional ]
- Jeera -1tsp
- Green chilli – 2 or as per taste
- Fried Cashew – few broken
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Ghee + oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Soak rice for 20 mins. Cook with salt . Grains should be separated .
- Clean , wash , rinse and pat dry the coriander leaves. Chop it .Heat 1 tsp oil , add the chopped coriander leaves and fry for 1 or 2 min till it shrinks. Grind the fried coriander leaves + green chilli into paste . Drizzle little water while grinding if it is required.
Heat ghee in a pan .
Add jeera and let it splutter.
Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell leaves .
Add the coriander paste and fry till oil separates .
Adjust salt and mix well .
Add rice and mix well.
Garnish with fried cashew.
Serve with any side dish or raita.
- Instead of frying the coriander leaves ,you can grind it and add.
- It tastes just like pulav or biryani.
- You can also add finely chopped onions.
- With jeera ,you can add few whole garam masala like clove,cardamom,
- We can try the same recipe with mint leaves or we can take coriander + mint leaves .
- We also use leftover rice.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Curry leaves rice
- Coconut rice
- Tomato rice
- Vaangi bhaat recipe
- Masale bhaat recipe
- Phodnicha bhaat recipe
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies