EASY CHICKEN FRY
- Chicken with bones – 500 gms
- Red chilli pwdr – 2 tsp
- Turmeric pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Pepper pwdr – ½ tsp [ optional ]
- Salt to taste
- Food colour a pinch [ optional ]
- Lemon and onion rings for garnish
- Oil for deep or shallow frying
- Clean wash and chop the chicken.
- Make small slits on big pieces.
- Add all the above masalas . [except oil and garnishing ingredients ]
- Mix the chicken well .
- Refrigerate and marinate for minimum 1 hr or overnight.
Heat oil in pan .
Slide in the marinated chicken.
Fry on medium flame.
Keep turning at regular intervals.
Fry till the chicken gets cooked with a crispy texture outside.[don’t burn ]
Remove on absorbent paper .
While serving sprinkle little chaat masala .
Garnish with lemon ,coriander leaves and onion rings .
- Don’t over fry or it will become hard and rubbery .
for more recipes click on the names below :–
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies.