FLAXSEED DETOX DRINK
- Flax seeds
- Warm water – 1 cup
Grind flax seeds into fine powder . [no need to roast ]
Store it in airtight container in fridge .
Take 1 cup of warm water ,mix in 1 tbsp flax seed powder .
Consume it everyday in the morning empty stomach and in the night before going to sleep .
- *** Consult with doctor if you have any health problem.
- Some are allergic to flaxseeds – they may get acidity problem / constipation / cramps in stomach /abdominal pain / diarrhea / gas etc
- Flax seed should be consumed in ground form ,as whole flaxseeds can pass through the digestive tract undigested .
- Don’t roast the seeds.
- Drink lot of water .
- Instead of warm water ,you can mix with curd or probiotic yoghurt for more effect .
- Drink it for a month .
- Don’t grind in bulk ,grind in small quantities to get the best of it .best is to consume it within 24 hrs else it loses its potency.
- Flaxseed drink provides a lot of health benefits, helps in maintaining the desired body weight and makes your skin bright and healthy. It is ideal when you are detoxing to help with weight loss .
- From the moment you decide to do a colon cleanse for weight loss or to clear out any waste matter stored in the intestines, you have to change your diet to include more healthy items, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and other foods that are high in fibre.
***** TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS NOT GOOD
Benefits of Flaxseeds
- Flaxseeds are an excellent source of fiber plant material that is not broken down by digestion, which is important for a healthy digestion system .
- Flaxseed is easily absorbed to eliminate toxins from the body,reduce cholesterol levels, and lower fat and sugar content in the bloodstream.
- Flaxseeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber both of which affects your health and fitness in a number of ways.
- Insoluble fiber adds bulk to the contents of the intestines. That bulk helps to stimulate regular bowel movements and helps to remove the waste that contain the toxins that the liver has processed.
- Soluble fiber absorbs water in the stomach and intestine. It forms a gel that slows digestion and helps you absorb the nutrients from your food. It can help to make you feel fuller while helping you to eat less.
- Flaxseeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins .
- Lignins in flaxseed meal may help to reduce the risk of certain cancers, especially colon cancer and it also possess antimicrobial properties.
- Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and “bad” (LDL) cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- What to cook for breakfast ?– 500 recipes
- Cake recipes – 50 cake recipes + 40 tips on baking -baking in cooker /pan /kadai
- Idli recipes – 42 tips + 27 different idli recipes
- Veg recipes– 130 + recipes
- Cooking tips – 200 tips
- Tips for buying and cooking fish– 30 recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking chicken – 30 + recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton– 20 + recipes
- Rice recipes – 53 + rice recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
- Paneer recipes – 20 + recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies