GARLIC CHEESE BREAD TOASTED
- Bread loaf – 1 medium size
- Mozzarella / cheddar / processed Cheese grated – ¼ cup or more
- Chilli flakes as required
- Butter softened – ¼ cup
- Garlic finely minced or grated – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Mixed herbs as required
- Pepper pwdr – optional
- Sauce or dips to serve
Preheat the oven at 200 *C if you are using the oven.
METHOD [ OVEN ]
Slice the bread diagonally .
Make a mixture of softened butter + minced garlic.
Apply this mixture over the top portion of each slice or on all sides for more flavour.
Spread the grated cheese on top generously.
Place the bread slices in the baking tray .
Pop the tray in the hot oven and bake for 10 to 15 mins at 200 * C.
Bake till the bread becomes golden ,crisp and the cheese melts.
Check after 10 mins.
Once done , remove and sprinkle spices of your choice and serve hot with sauces or dips.
METHOD [ GAS TOP ]
Keep the tava or pan on high flame once hot ,lower the flame.
Place the bread slices on the hot tava.
Cover it with a lid and toast it till golden crisp and cheese melts.
Be careful ,the bread should not burn.
Once done ,remove and sprinkle spices of your choice and serve hot with sauces or dips.
METHOD [ SANDWICH TOASTER ]
Take 2 slices of bread .
Make a mixture of garlic + butter + cheese + spices .
Apply this on top of one bread and cover it with the other slice .
Now toast it in a toaster or tava on both sides till golden and crisp.
- Instead of bread loaf we can use regular bread slices.
- No need of adding salt as butter and cheese are already salty.
- Be generous with cheese .
- We can add finely chopped coriander leaves for Indian taste.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Bread omelette
- Cheesy pull apart bread
- Bread pocket recipe
- Bread roll recipe
- BREAD PIZZA RECIPE
- Aloo cheese sandwich
- Corn capsicum sandwich recipe
- Russian sandwich recipe
- Cheese corn spinach sandwich recipe
- Sandwiches recipe
- Pita bread
- Stuffed bread coin
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies