GREEN PULAV / CORIANDER MINT RICE
- Cooked rice – 2 cup
- Mint leaves + Coriander leaves – 2 cup tightly packed
- Finely chopped onion – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp [ optional ]
- Jeera – 1 tsp
- Whole garam masala few [clove ,cardamom.cinnamom,bayleaf, pepper ]
- Green chilli – 2 or as per taste
- Fried Cashew – few broken for garnish
- Ghee + oil – 1 tbsp or more
- Salt as per taste
- Soak rice for 20 mins. Cook with salt . Grains should be separated .
- Clean, wash and rinse the leaves. Chop it roughly. Grind the leaves + green chilli + ginger garlic paste into paste. Drizzle little water while grinding if it is required.
Heat ghee in a pan .
Add jeera + whole garam masala and let it splutter.
Add onion and fry till translucent.
Add the grounded paste and fry till raw smell leaves and oil separates
Adjust salt and mix well.
Add rice and mix well.
Garnish with fried cashew.
Serve with any side dish or raita
- It tastes just like pulav or biryani.
- You can also add finely chopped onions.
- We can try the same recipe with either coriander leaves or mint leaves
- You can add cooked green peas or other veges or paneer also.
- You can also use leftover rice.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
Tava pulav recipe
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies