KALA JAMUN JUICE
- Kala jamun – 10 nos
- Sugar – 2 or 3 tbsp depending on the sweetness of the fruit and your taste
- Chilled water – 1 or ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 1 or 2 tbsp
Wash the fruit and discard the seeds.
Grind the flesh of the fruit + sugar .
Add water and blend again.
Strain the juice through a strainer .[optional]
Add lemon juice and mix well.
Serve chilled juice.
- You can add ice cubes.
- You can chaat masala pwdr while serving.
- Take powdered sugar + little chaat masala in a plate . Rub the rim of the glass with lemon juice or plain water. Dip the rim of the glass on the sugar so that the rim gets coated with it.
- The same juice you can put it in a ice stick mould or kulfi mould ,freeze it and your ice lolly will be ready.
- Water quantity depends on how strong you want the taste .
for more recipes click on the link below :-
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies