MANGO LASSI RECIPE
- 2 cups ripe mangoes peeled and chopped and kept in fridge for sometime to get chilled.
- 1 cup cold yogurt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- sugar (Adjust to taste depending on the sweetness of mango)
- Few drops of rose water.(optional)
Blend yogurt, mango, and sugar ,water and rose water.
Mango lassi is ready to serve.
- Taste before adding more sugar.
- Let it not be of very thick consistency.
- I have used all chilled ingredients because I did not wanted to add ice, which would change the consistency after melting.
- Serve in a tall glass.
- For more taste , top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
FOR MORE TIPS ,TRICKS,VIDEOS, RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE