MASALA CHAPATI NOODLES
- Leftover or fresh chapatti – 4 small
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds / saunf – ½ tsp
- Finely chopped onion – 1
- Finely chopped tomato – 1
- Red chilli pwdr – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Turmeric pwdr – a generous pinch
- Garam masala pwdr / pav bhaji masala pwdr – ½ tsp
- Coriander pwdr – ½ tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tsp [ optional ]
- Finely chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- Roll all the 4 chapatis together as shown in pic .Now slice it very finely with a sharp knife .[ I sliced it very finely ]
Heat oil in a pan , add fennels and let it crackle .[don’t burn ]
Add onion and fry till translucent .
Add tomato + salt and fry till oil separates .
**** Add 2 tbsp of coriander leaves and mix well . [optional – I like frying coriander leaves with masala instead of just using for garnish ]
Add chilli pwdr + turmeric + garam masala pwdr + coriander pwdr and fry for few seconds.
Add tomato ketchup and mix well .
Drizzle 1 or 2 tbsp of water and mix well .
Add the chopped chapatti and mix well till it is coated with the masala.
Once done garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot .
- Saunf gives a favour ,instead u can use jeera .
- Pav bhaji masala adds to the taste .
- Ketchup gives a tanginess .
- You can also add finely chopped green chilli .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- What to cook for breakfast ?– 500 recipes
- Cake recipes – 46 cake recipes + 40 tips on baking -baking in cooker /pan /kadai
- Idli recipes – 42 tips + 27 different idli recipes
- Veg recipes– 100 + recipes
- Cooking tips – 200 tips
- Tips for buying and cooking fish– 30 recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking chicken – 30 + recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton– 20 + recipes
- Rice recipes – 53 + rice recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
For more tips ,tricks , videos ,recipe ,amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies