- Mushroom – 1 pkt or 250 gms
- Onion finely chopped – 1 big
- Tomato – 2 [ puree]
- Capsicum – 1 [ cubed ]
- Cooked green peas – ¼ cup [optional ]
- Green chilli chopped – 2
- Red chilli pwdr – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Cumin pwdr – ½ tsp
- Turmeric – ¼ tsp
- Coriander pwdr – 3 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tbsp
- Kasoori methi pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Oil + ghee – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh cream and finely chopped coriander leaves
- Clean ,wash and chop the mushroom into thick pieces.
- Make puree of the tomato .
- Fry the mushroom and capsicum in little oil and keep aside.
Heat oil + ghee, add the onion + green chilli and fry till light brown.
Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell leaves.
Add the tomato and fry till oil separates .
Add chilli pwdr + turmeric + coriander + garam masala + kasoori methi and fry till raw smell leaves.
Add 1 cup water and cook for 2- 3 mins .[water to be added as per the consistency you want]
Add the fried capsicum + mushroom + cooked green peas and mix well.
Simmer for a minute and off the flame.
Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and fresh cream.
VARIATION – Restaurant style
Heat 1 tbsp butter + 1 tsp oil , add finely chopped garlic [ 4 nos ] + 1 chopped green chilli + finely chopped coriander leaves and fry .[ colour should not change ]
Add this tadka to the prepared mushroom masala and give it a quick stir.
You can also add fried potato,babycorn ,paneer makhna etc.
for more recipes click on the names below : –
- Matar paneer recipe
- RESTAURANT STYLE BUTTER PANEER RECIPE
- Navratan korma recipe
- Green chicken gravy recipe
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Murg malai gravy recipe
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies