MUTTON BOTI KEBAB
- Boneless mutton – ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tbsp
- Red chilli pwdr – 2 tsp or as per taste
- Turmeric pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala pwdr – 1 tsp
- Coriander pwdr – 2 tsp
- Cumin pwdr – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Clean the mutton and chop it into small cubes.Soak it in water for 10 minutes.Rinse and drain the excess water.By doing so we get rid of the blood and meaty smell.
- Add rest of the ingredients except oil to the mutton and mix well. Marinate it for few hrs or over night for best result.
Heat oil in a cooker .
Add the marinated mutton , mix well & cook on high flame .
Allow it to sweat .[leave water ]
Close the cooker and cook upto 3 – 4 whistles or till the mutton becomes soft.
Allow pressure to release,once released open the lid.
You will see some liquid.
Again cook without lid till complete water evaporates and you see oil.
Off the flame .
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Sprinkle little chaat masala and Serve with onion rings + lemon + green chutney.
You can also make roll from it or serve it with pav.
GREEN CHUTNEY – 1 cup coriander leaves + ½ cup mint leaves + green chilli + 1 tbsp lemon juice + onion + salt + ginger = grind it to a smooth paste
- No need to add water ,the mutton cooks in its own water.
- For me it took 4 whistles, also I chopped it into small cubes.
- You can add little thick curd while marinating.
- Because I have chopped it small ,so there was no need to add any meat tenderizer.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Green chutney recipe
- mutton in green masala
- Mutton cutlet recipe
- Mutton rogan josh recipe
- Mutton gravy southindian style
- Mutton roast recipe
- Yakhni mutton pulao recipe
- Mutton recipe
- Mutton kheema recipe
- Mutton kheema in green masala
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies