INGREDIENTS FOR THE BASE DOUGH
- Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Dry yeast – 1 tbsp
- Warm Milk – ¼ cup [ not hot ]
- Warm Water – ¼ cup to knead the dough [ not hot ]
- Sugar – ½ tbsp
- Salt as required
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
METHOD FOR THE BASE DOUGH
Take the warm milk + warm sugar + yeast + sugar in bowl .Mix the mixture well , cover and keep aside for 10 mins till it becomes frothy. The yeast should dissolve completely and the mixture should double in quantity.
Add this mixture to the flour + salt + olive oil and knead it into a soft dough.[ you can sprinkle few drops if water is less]
Cover it with a wet cloth and keep aside for minimum 1 hr or more, for the dough to rise.
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING
- Pizza sauce – 2 tbsp or as required
- Finely chopped deseeded tomato + onion + capsicum + corn + paneer etc
- Finely chopped mushroom + chopped black olives
- Chopped chicken tikka /sausages /salami for non vegetarians
- Pizza cheese or mozrella cheese as required
- Chilli flakes + mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven at 210 * [ I have used convectional mode ]
- Grease the pizza pan or tray .
After 1 hr again knead the dough again by punching.
Either divide the dough into 2 small balls to make 2 small pizzas with 7 mm .[adjust the thickness as per your wish ]
Transfer the base in a baking pan or tray.
Prick the base everywhere with a fork .
Spread the pizza sauce.
Sprinkle the grated cheese over the sauce.
Now add or arrange the toppings as you desire .
Cover the whole topping with grated cheese.
Drizzle few drops of olive oil .
Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or till it is done.
Once done sprinkle mixed herbs / oregano + chilli flakes .
Drizzle tomato ketchup.
Cut it with a pizza cutter / knife / scissors .
- If the yeast doesn’t rise ,then make the mixture again with fresh ingredient .
- I did not make the base very thick .
- You can double the quantity of ingredients to make more pizzas.
- You can use toppings of your choice like baby corn ,corn ,paneer , zucchini ,sausage , salami etc
- You can also make cheese stuffed pizza – roll 2 bases then spread lot of cheese on one base and cover it with other base and continue with the procedure.
- Could not click the images well .
- Instead of pizza sauce you can try pasta sauce .
- Don’t reduce the cheese , more the cheese better the taste.
- You can take a mixture of wheat flour + maida . [ 1:1 ]
- Don’t roll the base into very thick base or it will take more time to bake.
- You can also use different cheese.
- Instead of yeast you can use baking pwdr or baking soda.
Here I have made 4 different pizzas – mixed veges , olive + mushroom + chicken tikka + double cheese margarita.
for more recipes click on the names below : –
- Homemade pizza recipe
- Microwave mug pizza
- Chapatti pizza
- Pan pizza
- Bread pizza cup
- Chocolate pizza
- BREAD PIZZA RECIPE
- Pizza without yeast,without oven
- Eggless pizza muffin
- Pizza base
- Pizza sauce
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- What to cook for breakfast ?– 500 recipes
- Cake recipes – 50 cake recipes + 40 tips on baking -baking in cooker /pan /kadai
- Idli recipes – 42 tips + 27 different idli recipes
- Veg recipes– 130 + recipes
- Cooking tips – 200 tips
- Tips for buying and cooking fish– 30 recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking chicken – 30 + recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton– 20 + recipes
- Rice recipes – 53 + rice recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
- Paneer recipes – 20 + recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies