- Wheat flour – ¼ cup
- Maida – ¾ cup
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Baking pwdr – 1/2 tsp
- Warm water to knead
- Salt as per taste
Take the maida + wheat flour + salt + baking pwdr + oil in a big plate .
Mix well with hands .
Add required warm water and knead it into a soft dough.
Cover it with a cloth and keep aside for 15 – 20 min.
Divide the dough in equal portion and roll it into a soft dough.
Roll the ball into thin discs by dusting dry flour.
Put the tortilla on a hot pan and roast on both the sides till it is cooked with small spots here and there on medium flame.[ should be evenly cooked ]
Tortillas are ready to be used.
- Tortillas can be stored in fridge and used whenever required.
- U can just make of maida /APF .
- Use it as wrap or quesadillas.
- The tortillas can be stuffed and roasted till crispy for quesadillas.
- I used a circle mould to get the tortillas of same same size and perfect circles.
- I made few tortillas to puff by pressing the edges while roasting it , so that I can make pockets and use it as pita bread. [ in pita bread we use yeast ]
for more recipes click on the names below : –
- Roasted bell pepper salad
- Bell pepper salad recipe
- Garlic cheese toast
- Cheesy pull apart bread
- Stuffed bun
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies