STREETSIDE BOILED EGG BURJI / ANDA GHOTALA
- Boiled eggs – 4
- Finely chopped onion – 1
- Finely chopped tomato – 1
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Crushed /grated ginger + garlic – 2 tsp
- Green chilli finely chopped – 1 [ optional ]
- Red chilli pwdr – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Pav bhaji masala – 2 tsp
- Garam masala pwdr – ½ tsp
- Turmeric pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala – ¼ tsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves as needed
- Salt to taste
- Boil the eggs for 10 – 12 minutes .Remove the shell.
- Separate the white part and yolk .Chop it separately.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and fry till light brown.
Add crushed ginger garlic and fry till raw smell goes .
Add tomatoes and fry till soft and oil separates.
Add the pav bhaji masala + red chilli pwdr + turmeric pwdr + garam masala pwdr + salt and fry for few seconds .
Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
Add the white part of egg and mix well till it is coated well with masalas .
Now add the chopped yolks and mix well.
Finely sprinkle the chaat masala and give a quick stir and off the flame .
Serve with toasted pav or bread .
ANDA GHOTALA – Top it with half fry [sunny side ] on the top while serving and your anda ghotala is ready.
INSTANT MASALA PAV – Add ghee + oil on a hot tava on low flame . Sprinkle pav bhaji masala . Spread it all over the tava .Place the slitted pav on it and fry on medium flame till the pav is toasted .
- You can also add finely chopped capsicum.
- It is a regular burji recipe ,the only twist is adding of pav bhaji masala.
- While serving hot y not top it with grated cheese .
- Adjust masalas as per your taste.
- I added the yolk and white part separately ,because if v add both together it becomes a sticky mixture.
- Instead of chopping we can also grate the boiled eggs.
- Same recipe goes for paneer / leftover fried chicken or boiled chicken pieces /fish also.
We can make different types of burji from different ingredients click below –
- Fish burji
- Egg bhurji recipe
- Paneer bhurji recipe
- We can also make bhurji of mixed veges -finely chop boiled mixed veges and follow the above recipe .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Anda ghotala / Boiled egg burji
- Chettinad egg drop curry
- Anda pav
- Egg stir fry
- Sunny side up
- Simple egg curry
- Egg dum biryani
- Egg stew
- Egg sandwich
- Egg bhurji recipe
- Bread omelette
- Omelette recipe
- Egg pepper fry
- Egg chaat
- Fried egg masala recipe
- Egg balls /omelette balls
- 1 minute microwave omelette in a mug
- What to cook for breakfast ?
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies