ROSE / GULAB SHARBAT
- Rose syrup / Roohafza – 1 ½ tbsp OR as required depending on how strong and how sweet you want .
- Sabja – ½ tsp soaked in water for 15 – 20 mins [optional ]
- Ice cubes as required
- Chilled water or fizzy lemonade or fizzy soda – 1 cup
Take syrup in a serving glass .
Add sabja .
Add ice cubes .
Add Chilled water or lemonade or soda.
Give a nice stir and serve chilled immediately .
- There was no need to add sugar here as the syrup already had .
- We can add lemon juice if adding water or soda.
- Sabja is optional .
- Garnish with rose petals .
- While serving don’t mix ,u will get the dark and light shade of red and pink when not mixed .Let the person having it ,stir it – so serve with a stirrer .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- What to cook for breakfast ?– 500 recipes
- Cake recipes – 46 cake recipes + 40 tips on baking -baking in cooker /pan /kadai
- Idli recipes – 42 tips + 27 different idli recipes
- Veg recipes– 100 + recipes
- Cooking tips – 200 tips
- Tips for buying and cooking fish– 30 recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking chicken – 30 + recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton– 20 + recipes
- Rice recipes – 53 + rice recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
For more tips ,tricks , videos ,recipe ,amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies