COCONUT MILK EXTRACTED AT HOME
Grated coconut – 2 cup
Warm water as required
FIRST THICK MILK
First grind the coconut without water for few seconds in a mixie.
Add 2 cups of warm water and grind again well.
Strain the milk .Squeeze well.
This is the first thick coconut milk .
SECOND THIN MILK
Now again add 1 .5 cup of warm water
And grind well. Again strain and extract the milk .This milk is the second milk or thin milk.
- For grating coconut use Anjali plastic grater as shown in pic and not the steel one.This one is durable and goes for yrs.
- After extracting the milk the residue can be used to make modaks filling / stuffing.
for more recipes click on the names below : –
- Coconut rice
- Dry coconut chutney powder
- Red coconut chutney recipe
- Crepes or pancakes stuffed with coconut filling recipe
- EGGLESS SEMOLINA COCONUT CAKE RECIPE
- Southindian coconut chutney recipe
- Fish curry in coconut milk recipe
- MODAK RECIPE
- Leafy modak / ella ada recipe
- Paal kozhukattai recipe
FOR MORE TIPS ,TRICKS,VIDEOS, RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE