TENDER COCONUT MILKSHAKE
Tender coconut – 1 [ with water + tender flesh ]
Vanilla ice cream – 2 or 3 scoops
Refrigerate the coconut water and tender flesh [ malai ] till chilled.
Take coconut water + tender flesh + 1 or 2 scoop of vanilla icecream in a blending jar or mixie jar and blend well till frothy .
Pour in a tall glass and top it with a scoop of icecream
Serve with a straw .
- I also tried with butterscotch ice cream it was yum .
- You can also add crushed ice ,but I dont like adding ice to mocktails /juices .[ once the ice melts ,the consistency becomes watery – so use chilled ingredients ]
- Don’t use thick coconut .
- Adjust icecream as per your taste ,if the coconut water and flesh is not sweet add more icecream to balance the sweetness .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Tender coconut icecream
- Coconut shrikhand
- Tender coconut crunch recipe
- Eggless coconut macaroons
- Eggless coconut cake
- Eggless coconut cookies
- Coconut rice
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies