SIMPLE EGG GRAVY
- Boiled eggs – 4
- Oil -1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onions – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 2 pureed
- Red chilli pwdr- 1 tsp or as per taste
- Coriander pwdr – 2 tsp
- Garam masala pwdr – ¾ tsp
- Turmeric pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Boil the eggs for 10 -12 mins. Remove the shell and give 2 -3 slits around the egg.
- Make puree of the tomato.
Heat oil in a pan ,add the onions and fry till translucent .
Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell leaves.
Add tomato puree and fry till oil separates.
Add chilli pwdr + turmeric pwdr + garam masala pwdr + coriander pwdr and fry for few seconds.
Add salt + 1 cup of water + egg and allow it to boil till the gravy thickens.
Garnish with coriander leaves .
Egg curry is ready to serve.
- You can also add 1 or 2 tbsp of beaten curd .
- Drizzle few drops of lemon juice while serving .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- Egg dum biryani
- Egg pepper fry
- Egg chaat
- Egg bhurji recipe
- Fried egg masala recipe
- PANEER KOFTA GRAVY
- Lemon rice recipe
- Sweet potato puran poli
- Chapatti pizza
For more tips , tricks , videos , recipe , amazing kitchen appliances like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies