GREEN CHANA CHAAT / GREEN CHICKPEA SALAD
- Green chana – 1 cup [ sun dried ]
- Onion very finely chopped – 1
- Tomato deseeded and finely chopped – 1
- Finely chopped raw mango – 2 tbsp [ optional ]
- Green chilli finely chopped – 1 or as per taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Chilli pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Roasted jeera pwdr – ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala – 1tsp
- Black salt / salt – as per taste
- Lemon juice – 1 or 2 tbsp
Clean ,wash and soak the chana overnight.
Pressure cook it .[ 3 whistles ]
Drain the water and transfer it to a bowl.
Add rest of the ingredients to it and mix well.
Adjust ingredients as per your taste.
You can also saute the chana in butter for few minutes till it is coated with butter and then proceed.
You can also add papdi ,sev ,cucumber ,potato or any crunchy farsaan to it.
for more recipes click on the names below :-
FOR MORE TIPS , TRICKS , VIDEOS , RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/virtual.treat.for.foodies