RED CHILLI GARLIC CHUTNEY
[ for chaat items / bhel /Chinese recipes etc ]
- 15 whole red chilli
- 15 garlic cloves skin removed.
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander pwdr
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water to grind [optional ]
- little sugar if required
Deseed the chilli and soak it in hot water for 20 minutes.
Strain and squeeze the excess water.
Grind all the above ingredients except oil into a fine paste.
Take a pan heat the oil , add the chutney and sauté for 2 – 3 mins till oil separates on medium flame. [ you can add more oil ]
Remove from flame and add the lemon juice.
Allow it to cool ,store it in a clean jar in the fridge and use when required .
Its ok if you don’t add cumin and coriander powder.
Remains good for mnths if stored in fridge .
for more recipes click on the names below :-
- What to cook for breakfast ?– 500 recipes
- Cake recipes – 46 cake recipes + 40 tips on baking -baking in cooker /pan /kadai
- Idli recipes – 42 tips + 27 different idli recipes
- Veg recipes– 100 + recipes
- Cooking tips – 200 tips
- Tips for buying and cooking fish– 30 recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking chicken – 30 + recipes
- Tips for buying and cooking mutton– 20 + recipes
- Rice recipes – 53 + rice recipes
- Diet plan for losing weight
FOR MORE TIPS ,TRICKS,VIDEOS, RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE