COCONUT CRUNCH RECIPE
- 1 tender coconut with malai [ flesh of tender coconut ] and water
- Crushed ice cubes ( optional )
- Sugar to adjust the sweetness required
- Half malai chopped into fine bits
Keep the malai and coconut water in fridge till it gets chilled.
Take the chilled malai and chilled coconut water and blend it in a mixer or with a blender.
Mix the finely chopped coconut to it.
If not chilled you can add crushed ice.
Also you can adjust sugar if the water is not sweet.
Serve it chilled in a tall glass.
- Best for summer season .
- It gives a flavour same as to that of Naturals tender coconut ice cream.
for more recipes click on the names below:-
FOR MORE TIPS ,TRICKS,VIDEOS, RECIPE , AMAZING KITCHEN APPLIANCES LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE